Konjac Sponges are an incredible exfoliation experience that is both gentle and effective. They help to treat mild acne, smooth fine lines, and clean out pores. Konjac Sponges are a great alternative to harsh scrubs or exfoliators that contain plastic microbeads, as your sponge can easily be composted once you’re done with it.
Which Konjac Sponge is right for you?
- Charcoal: Oily & Acne-Prone Skin
- French Red Clay: Dry & Aging Skin
- Green Tea: Balanced Skin
- After you get a sponge, soak it in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help expand it to full size.
- Once it is full size, begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage for your face.
- Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- You can use a konjac sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser.